Want to beat your Scrabble friends no matter where you are?WordSolver Android App!
Yes, winds is a Scrabble word!
...and is worth 9 points in Scrabble, and 10 points in Words with Friends
1. To move or cause to move in a sinuous, spiral, or circular course
2. Extend in curves and turns
3. Arrange or or coil around
4. Catch the scent of; get wind of
5. Coil the spring of (some mechanical device) by turning a stem
6. Form into a wreath
7. Raise or haul up with or as if with mechanical help
1. Air moving (sometimes with considerable force) from an area of high pressure to an area of low pressure
2. A tendency or force that influences events
4. Empty rhetoric or insincere or exaggerated talk
5. An indication of potential opportunity
6. A musical instrument in which the sound is produced by an enclosed column of air that is moved by the breath
7. A reflex that expels intestinal gas through the anus
8. The act of winding or twisting
What Scrabble words can I make with the letters in winds?
4 Letter Words
3 Letter Words
2 Letter Words