Is wing a Scrabble word?
Yes, wing is a Scrabble word!
...and is worth 8 points in Scrabble, and 10 points in Words with Friends
Wing is a valid Scrabble word.
Table of Contents
Dictionary definitions of the word wing
The meaning of wing
12 definitions of the word wing.
- Travel through the air; be airborne
- A movable organ for flying (one of a pair)
- One of the horizontal airfoils on either side of the fuselage of an airplane
- A stage area out of sight of the audience
- A unit of military aircraft
- The side of military or naval formation
- A hockey player stationed in a forward position on either side
- (in flight formation) a position to the side and just to the rear of another aircraft
- A group within a political party or legislature or other organization that holds distinct views or has a particular function
- The wing of a fowl
- A barrier that surrounds the wheels of a vehicle to block splashing water or mud
- An addition that extends a main building
What Scrabble words can I make with the letters in wing?
2 Letter Words
Words that can be created with an extra letter added to wing:
Unscramble the letters in wing
There are 6 words that can be made by adding another letter to 'wing'.