Yes, wins is a Scrabble word!
...and is worth 7 points in Scrabble, and 8 points in Words with Friends
Wins is a valid Scrabble word.
Table of Contents
6 definitions of the word 'wins'.
- Be the winner in a contest or competition; be victorious
- Win something through one's efforts
- Obtain advantages, such as points, etc.
- Attain success or reach a desired goal
- A victory (as in a race or other competition)
- Something won (especially money)
What Scrabble words can I make with the letters in wins?
Words that can be created with an extra letter added to wins:
There are 8 words that can be made by adding another letter to 'wins'.