Is winding a Scrabble word?
Yes, winding is a Scrabble word!
...and is worth 12 points in Scrabble, and 15 points in Words with Friends
Winding is a valid Scrabble word.
Table of Contents
Dictionary definitions of the word winding
The meaning of winding
10 definitions of the word winding.
- To move or cause to move in a sinuous, spiral, or circular course
- Extend in curves and turns
- Arrange or or coil around
- Catch the scent of; get wind of
- Coil the spring of (some mechanical device) by turning a stem
- Form into a wreath
- Raise or haul up with or as if with mechanical help
- Marked by repeated turns and bends
- Of a path e.g.
- The act of winding or twisting
What Scrabble words can I make with the letters in winding?
7 Letter Words
1 Anagram of Winding
Anagrams are words that use the same letters as other words, but in a different order.
Anagrams are sometimes called a Word Unscramble
Words that can be created with an extra letter added to winding:
Unscramble the letters in winding
There are 5 words that can be made by adding another letter to 'winding'.