Is wings a Scrabble word?
Yes, wings is a Scrabble word!
...and is worth 9 points in Scrabble, and 11 points in Words with Friends
Wings is a valid Scrabble word.
Table of Contents
14 definitions of the word wings.
- Travel through the air; be airborne
- A means of flight or ascent
- Stylized bird wings worn as an insignia by qualified pilots or air crew members
- A movable organ for flying (one of a pair)
- One of the horizontal airfoils on either side of the fuselage of an airplane
- A stage area out of sight of the audience
- A unit of military aircraft
- The side of military or naval formation
- A hockey player stationed in a forward position on either side
- (in flight formation) a position to the side and just to the rear of another aircraft
- A group within a political party or legislature or other organization that holds distinct views or has a particular function
- The wing of a fowl
- A barrier that surrounds the wheels of a vehicle to block splashing water or mud
- An addition that extends a main building
What Scrabble words can I make with the letters in wings?
1 Anagram of Wings
Anagrams are words that use the same letters as other words, but in a different order.
Anagrams are sometimes called a Word Unscramble
Words that can be created with an extra letter added to wings:
There are 7 words that can be made by adding another letter to 'wings'.