Want to beat your Scrabble friends no matter where you are?WordSolver Android App!
Yes, wings is a Scrabble word!
...and is worth 9 points in Scrabble, and 11 points in Words with Friends
1. Travel through the air; be airborne
1. A means of flight or ascent
2. Stylized bird wings worn as an insignia by qualified pilots or air crew members
3. A movable organ for flying (one of a pair)
4. One of the horizontal airfoils on either side of the fuselage of an airplane
5. A stage area out of sight of the audience
6. A unit of military aircraft
7. The side of military or naval formation
8. A hockey player stationed in a forward position on either side
9. (in flight formation) a position to the side and just to the rear of another aircraft
10. A group within a political party or legislature or other organization that holds distinct views or has a particular function
11. The wing of a fowl
12. A barrier that surrounds the wheels of a vehicle to block splashing water or mud
13. An addition that extends a main building
What Scrabble words can I make with the letters in wings?
5 Letter Words
4 Letter Words
3 Letter Words
2 Letter Words