Want to beat your Scrabble friends no matter where you are?WordSolver Android App!
6 Definitions of Win
The definition of win, the meaning of the word Win:
Is win a scrabble word? Yes!
- n. - A victory (as in a race or other competition)
- n. - Something won (especially money)
- v. - Be the winner in a contest or competition; be victorious
- v. - Win something through one's efforts
- v. - Obtain advantages, such as points, etc.
- v. - Attain success or reach a desired goal
Win is worth 6 points in Scrabble, and 7 points in Words with Friends
There are 3 letters in win: I N W
Words that can be created with an extra letter added to win:
1 word found using the letters in "Win"
2 Letter Words