Want to beat your Scrabble friends no matter where you are?WordSolver Android App!
Yes, tracks is a Scrabble word!
...and is worth 12 points in Scrabble, and 13 points in Words with Friends
1. Carry on the feet and deposit
2. Observe or plot the moving path of something
3. Go after with the intent to catch
4. Travel across or pass over
5. Make tracks upon
1. A line or route along which something travels or moves
2. Evidence pointing to a possible solution
3. A pair of parallel rails providing a runway for wheels
4. A course over which races are run
5. A distinct selection of music from a recording or a compact disc
6. An endless metal belt on which tracked vehicles move over the ground
7. (computer science) one of the circular magnetic paths on a magnetic disk that serve as a guide for writing and reading data
8. A groove on a phonograph recording
9. A bar or pair of parallel bars of rolled steel making the railway along which railroad cars or other vehicles can roll
10. Any road or path affording passage especially a rough one
11. The act of participating in an athletic competition involving running on a track
What Scrabble words can I make with the letters in tracks?
5 Letter Words
4 Letter Words
3 Letter Words
2 Letter Words