Is tracks a Scrabble word?
Yes, tracks is a Scrabble word!
...and is worth 12 points in Scrabble, and 13 points in Words with Friends
Tracks is a valid Scrabble word.
Table of Contents
16 definitions of the word tracks.
- Carry on the feet and deposit
- Observe or plot the moving path of something
- Go after with the intent to catch
- Travel across or pass over
- Make tracks upon
- A line or route along which something travels or moves
- Evidence pointing to a possible solution
- A pair of parallel rails providing a runway for wheels
- A course over which races are run
- A distinct selection of music from a recording or a compact disc
- An endless metal belt on which tracked vehicles move over the ground
- (computer science) one of the circular magnetic paths on a magnetic disk that serve as a guide for writing and reading data
- A groove on a phonograph recording
- A bar or pair of parallel bars of rolled steel making the railway along which railroad cars or other vehicles can roll
- Any road or path affording passage especially a rough one
- The act of participating in an athletic competition involving running on a track
What Scrabble words can I make with the letters in tracks?
Words that can be created with an extra letter added to tracks:
There are 2 words that can be made by adding another letter to 'tracks'.