Is rackets a Scrabble word?
Yes, rackets is a Scrabble word!
...and is worth 13 points in Scrabble, and 14 points in Words with Friends
Rackets is a valid Scrabble word.
Table of Contents
Dictionary definitions of the word rackets
The meaning of rackets
7 definitions of the word rackets.
- Celebrate noisily, often indulging in drinking; engage in uproarious festivities
- Make loud and annoying noises
- Hit (a ball) with a racket
- A loud and disturbing noise
- An illegal enterprise (such as extortion or fraud or drug peddling or prostitution) carried on for profit
- The auditory experience of sound that lacks musical quality; sound that is a disagreeable auditory experience
- A sports implement (usually consisting of a handle and an oval frame with a tightly interlaced network of strings) used to strike a ball (or shuttlecock) in various games
What Scrabble words can I make with the letters in rackets?
6 Letter Words
5 Letter Words
4 Letter Words
3 Letter Words
4 Anagrams of Rackets
Anagrams are words that use the same letters as other words, but in a different order.
Anagrams are sometimes called a Word Unscramble
Words that can be created with an extra letter added to rackets:
Unscramble the letters in rackets
There are 5 words that can be made by adding another letter to 'rackets'.