Is sack a Scrabble word?
Yes, sack is a Scrabble word!
...and is worth 10 points in Scrabble, and 11 points in Words with Friends
Sack is a valid Scrabble word.
Table of Contents
13 definitions of the word sack.
- Plunder (a town) after capture
- Terminate the employment of; discharge from an office or position
- Make as a net profit
- Put in a sack
- A bag made of paper or plastic for holding customer's purchases
- An enclosed space
- The quantity contained in a sack
- Any of various light dry strong white wine from Spain and Canary Islands (including sherry)
- A woman's full loose hiplength jacket
- A hanging bed of canvas or rope netting (usually suspended between two trees); swings easily
- A loose-fitting dress hanging straight from the shoulders without a waist
- The plundering of a place by an army or mob; usually involves destruction and slaughter
- The termination of someone's employment (leaving them free to depart)
What Scrabble words can I make with the letters in sack?
1 Anagram of Sack
Anagrams are words that use the same letters as other words, but in a different order.
Anagrams are sometimes called a Word Unscramble
Words that can be created with an extra letter added to sack:
There are 13 words that can be made by adding another letter to 'sack'.