Want to beat your Scrabble friends no matter where you are?WordSolver Android App!
12 Definitions of Tack
The definition of tack, the meaning of the word Tack:
Is tack a scrabble word? Yes!
- n. - The heading or position of a vessel relative to the trim of its sails
- n. - A short nail with a sharp point and a large head
- n. - Gear for a horse
- n. - (nautical) a line (rope or chain) that regulates the angle at which a sail is set in relation to the wind
- n. - (nautical) the act of changing tack
- n. - Sailing a zigzag course
- v. - Fasten with tacks
- v. - Turn into the wind
- v. - Create by putting components or members together
- v. - Sew together loosely, with large stitches
- v. - Fix to; attach
- v. - Reverse (a direction, attitude, or course of action)
Tack is worth 10 points in Scrabble, and 11 points in Words with Friends
There are 4 letters in tack: A C K T
Words that can be created with an extra letter added to tack:
6 words found using the letters in "Tack"
3 Letter Words
2 Letter Words