Is trail a Scrabble word?
Yes, trail is a Scrabble word!
...and is worth 5 points in Scrabble, and 6 points in Words with Friends
Trail is a valid Scrabble word.
Table of Contents
8 definitions of the word trail.
- To lag or linger behind
- Go after with the intent to catch
- Move, proceed, or walk draggingly or slowly
- Hang down so as to drag along the ground
- Drag loosely along a surface; allow to sweep the ground
- A track or mark left by something that has passed
- A path or track roughly blazed through wild or hilly country
- Evidence pointing to a possible solution
What Scrabble words can I make with the letters in trail?
1 Anagram of Trail
Anagrams are words that use the same letters as other words, but in a different order.
Anagrams are sometimes called a Word Unscramble
Words that can be created with an extra letter added to trail:
There are 10 words that can be made by adding another letter to 'trail'.