Want to beat your Scrabble friends no matter where you are?WordSolver Android App!
Yes, trail is a Scrabble word!
...and is worth 5 points in Scrabble, and 6 points in Words with Friends
1. To lag or linger behind
2. Go after with the intent to catch
3. Move, proceed, or walk draggingly or slowly
4. Hang down so as to drag along the ground
5. Drag loosely along a surface; allow to sweep the ground
1. A track or mark left by something that has passed
2. A path or track roughly blazed through wild or hilly country
3. Evidence pointing to a possible solution
What Scrabble words can I make with the letters in trail?
5 Letter Words
4 Letter Words
3 Letter Words
2 Letter Words