Is racks a Scrabble word?
Yes, racks is a Scrabble word!
...and is worth 11 points in Scrabble, and 12 points in Words with Friends
Racks is a valid Scrabble word.
Table of Contents
18 definitions of the word racks.
- Go at a rack
- Stretch to the limits
- Put on a rack and pinion
- Obtain by coercion or intimidation
- Run before a gale
- Fly in high wind
- Draw off from the lees
- Torment emotionally or mentally
- Work on a rack
- Seize together, as of parallel ropes of a tackle in order to prevent running through the block
- Torture on the rack
- Framework for holding objects
- Rib section of a forequarter of veal or pork or especially lamb or mutton
- The destruction or collapse of something
- An instrument of torture that stretches or disjoints or mutilates victims
- A support for displaying various articles
- A form of torture in which pain is inflicted by stretching the body
- A rapid gait of a horse in which each foot strikes the ground separately
What Scrabble words can I make with the letters in racks?
1 Anagram of Racks
Anagrams are words that use the same letters as other words, but in a different order.
Anagrams are sometimes called a Word Unscramble
Words that can be created with an extra letter added to racks:
There are 7 words that can be made by adding another letter to 'racks'.