Want to beat your Scrabble friends no matter where you are?WordSolver Android App!
8 Definitions of Stack
The definition of stack, the meaning of the word Stack:
Is stack a scrabble word? Yes!
- n. - An orderly pile
- n. - (often followed by `of') a large number or amount or extent
- n. - A list in which the next item to be removed is the item most recently stored (LIFO)
- n. - A large tall chimney through which combustion gases and smoke can be evacuated
- n. - A storage device that handles data so that the next item to be retrieved is the item most recently stored (LIFO)
- v. - Load or cover with stacks
- v. - Arrange in stacks
- v. - Arrange the order of so as to increase one's winning chances
Stack is worth 11 points in Scrabble, and 12 points in Words with Friends
There are 5 letters in stack: A C K S T
1 Anagram of Stack
Words that can be created with an extra letter added to stack:
25 words found using the letters in "Stack"
5 Letter Words
4 Letter Words
3 Letter Words
2 Letter Words