Is stack a Scrabble word?
Yes, stack is a Scrabble word!
...and is worth 11 points in Scrabble, and 12 points in Words with Friends
Stack is a valid Scrabble word.
Table of Contents
8 definitions of the word stack.
- Load or cover with stacks
- Arrange in stacks
- Arrange the order of so as to increase one's winning chances
- An orderly pile
- (often followed by `of') a large number or amount or extent
- A list in which the next item to be removed is the item most recently stored (LIFO)
- A large tall chimney through which combustion gases and smoke can be evacuated
- A storage device that handles data so that the next item to be retrieved is the item most recently stored (LIFO)
What Scrabble words can I make with the letters in stack?
1 Anagram of Stack
Anagrams are words that use the same letters as other words, but in a different order.
Anagrams are sometimes called a Word Unscramble
Words that can be created with an extra letter added to stack:
There are 4 words that can be made by adding another letter to 'stack'.