Want to beat your Scrabble friends no matter where you are?WordSolver Android App!
Yes, tacks is a Scrabble word!
...and is worth 11 points in Scrabble, and 12 points in Words with Friends
1. Fasten with tacks
2. Turn into the wind
3. Create by putting components or members together
4. Sew together loosely, with large stitches
5. Fix to; attach
6. Reverse (a direction, attitude, or course of action)
1. The heading or position of a vessel relative to the trim of its sails
2. A short nail with a sharp point and a large head
3. Gear for a horse
4. (nautical) a line (rope or chain) that regulates the angle at which a sail is set in relation to the wind
5. (nautical) the act of changing tack
6. Sailing a zigzag course
What Scrabble words can I make with the letters in tacks?
5 Letter Words
4 Letter Words
3 Letter Words
2 Letter Words