Yes, strap is a Scrabble word!
...and is worth 7 points in Scrabble, and 8 points in Words with Friends
Strap is a valid Scrabble word.
Table of Contents
8 definitions of the word 'strap'.
- Tie with a strap
- Beat severely with a whip or rod
- Sharpen with a strap
- Secure (a sprained joint) with a strap
- An elongated leather strip (or a strip of similar material) for binding things together or holding something in position
- Hanger consisting of a loop of leather suspended from the ceiling of a bus or train; passengers hold onto it
- A band that goes over the shoulder and supports a garment or bag
- Whip consisting of a strip of leather used in flogging
What Scrabble words can I make with the letters in strap?
5 Anagrams of Strap
Anagrams are words that use the same letters as other words, but in a different order.
Anagrams are sometimes called a Word Unscramble
Words that can be created with an extra letter added to strap:
There are 7 words that can be made by adding another letter to 'strap'.