Want to beat your Scrabble friends no matter where you are?WordSolver Android App!
8 Definitions of Strap
The definition of strap, the meaning of the word Strap:
Is strap a scrabble word? Yes!
- n. - An elongated leather strip (or a strip of similar material) for binding things together or holding something in position
- n. - Hanger consisting of a loop of leather suspended from the ceiling of a bus or train; passengers hold onto it
- n. - A band that goes over the shoulder and supports a garment or bag
- n. - Whip consisting of a strip of leather used in flogging
- v. - Tie with a strap
- v. - Beat severely with a whip or rod
- v. - Sharpen with a strap
- v. - Secure (a sprained joint) with a strap
Strap is worth 7 points in Scrabble, and 8 points in Words with Friends
There are 5 letters in strap: A P R S T
5 Anagrams of Strap
Words that can be created with an extra letter added to strap:
45 words found using the letters in "Strap"
5 Letter Words
4 Letter Words
3 Letter Words
2 Letter Words