Is part a Scrabble word?
Yes, part is a Scrabble word!
...and is worth 6 points in Scrabble, and 7 points in Words with Friends
Part is a valid Scrabble word.
Table of Contents
Dictionary definitions of the word part
The meaning of part
18 definitions of the word part.
- In part; in some degree; not wholly
- Go one's own way; move apart
- Discontinue an association or relation; go different ways
- Come apart
- Force, take, or pull apart
- Something determined in relation to something that includes it
- Something less than the whole of a human artifact
- A portion of a natural object
- That which concerns a person with regard to a particular role or situation
- The extended spatial location of something
- The actions and activities assigned to or required or expected of a person or group
- An actor's portrayal of someone in a play
- Assets belonging to or due to or contributed by an individual person or group
- One of the portions into which something is regarded as divided and which together constitute a whole
- A line of scalp that can be seen when sections of hair are combed in opposite directions
- The melody carried by a particular voice or instrument in polyphonic music
- The part played by a person in bringing about a result
What Scrabble words can I make with the letters in part?
4 Anagrams of Part
Anagrams are words that use the same letters as other words, but in a different order.
Anagrams are sometimes called a Word Unscramble
Words that can be created with an extra letter added to part:
Unscramble the letters in part
There are 10 words that can be made by adding another letter to 'part'.