Want to beat your Scrabble friends no matter where you are?WordSolver Android App!
10 Definitions of Tramps
The definition of tramps, the meaning of the word Tramps:
Is tramps a scrabble word? Yes!
- n. - A disreputable vagrant
- n. - A person who engages freely in promiscuous sex
- n. - A foot traveler; someone who goes on an extended walk (for pleasure)
- n. - A heavy footfall
- n. - A commercial steamer for hire; one having no regular schedule
- n. - A long walk usually for exercise or pleasure
- v. - Travel on foot, especially on a walking expedition
- v. - Walk heavily and firmly, as when weary, or through mud
- v. - Cross on foot
- v. - Move about aimlessly or without any destination, often in search of food or employment
Tramps is worth 10 points in Scrabble, and 12 points in Words with Friends
There are 6 letters in tramps: A M P R S T
Words that can be created with an extra letter added to tramps:
81 words found using the letters in "Tramps"
5 Letter Words
4 Letter Words
3 Letter Words
2 Letter Words