Want to beat your Scrabble friends no matter where you are?WordSolver Android App!
7 Definitions of Pat
The definition of pat, the meaning of the word Pat:
Is pat a scrabble word? Yes!
- n. - The sound made by a gentle blow
- n. - A light touch or stroke
- v. - Pat or squeeze fondly or playfully, especially under the chin
- v. - Hit lightly
- adj. - Having only superficial plausibility
- adj. - Exactly suited to the occasion
- adv. - Completely or perfectly
Pat is worth 5 points in Scrabble, and 6 points in Words with Friends
There are 3 letters in pat: A P T
2 Anagrams of Pat
Words that can be created with an extra letter added to pat:
5 words found using the letters in "Pat"
3 Letter Words
2 Letter Words