Want to beat your Scrabble friends no matter where you are?WordSolver Android App!
8 Definitions of Straps
The definition of straps, the meaning of the word Straps:
Is straps a scrabble word? Yes!
- n. - An elongated leather strip (or a strip of similar material) for binding things together or holding something in position
- n. - Hanger consisting of a loop of leather suspended from the ceiling of a bus or train; passengers hold onto it
- n. - A band that goes over the shoulder and supports a garment or bag
- n. - Whip consisting of a strip of leather used in flogging
- v. - Tie with a strap
- v. - Beat severely with a whip or rod
- v. - Sharpen with a strap
- v. - Secure (a sprained joint) with a strap
Straps is worth 8 points in Scrabble, and 9 points in Words with Friends
There are 6 letters in straps: A P R S S T
1 Anagram of Straps
Words that can be created with an extra letter added to straps:
61 words found using the letters in "Straps"
6 Letter Words
5 Letter Words
4 Letter Words
3 Letter Words
2 Letter Words