Is trap a Scrabble word?
Yes, trap is a Scrabble word!
...and is worth 6 points in Scrabble, and 7 points in Words with Friends
Trap is a valid Scrabble word.
Table of Contents
12 definitions of the word trap.
- Place in a confining or embarrassing position
- Catch in or as if in a trap
- Hold or catch as if in a trap
- To hold fast or prevent from moving
- A device in which something (usually an animal) can be caught and penned
- Drain consisting of a U-shaped section of drainpipe that holds liquid and so prevents a return flow of sewer gas
- Something (often something deceptively attractive) that catches you unawares
- A device to hurl clay pigeons into the air for trapshooters
- The act of concealing yourself and lying in wait to attack by surprise
- Informal terms for the mouth
- A light two-wheeled carriage
- A hazard on a golf course
What Scrabble words can I make with the letters in trap?
4 Anagrams of Trap
Anagrams are words that use the same letters as other words, but in a different order.
Anagrams are sometimes called a Word Unscramble
Words that can be created with an extra letter added to trap:
There are 10 words that can be made by adding another letter to 'trap'.