Want to beat your Scrabble friends no matter where you are?WordSolver Android App!
12 Definitions of Trap
The definition of trap, the meaning of the word Trap:
Is trap a scrabble word? Yes!
- n. - A device in which something (usually an animal) can be caught and penned
- n. - Drain consisting of a U-shaped section of drainpipe that holds liquid and so prevents a return flow of sewer gas
- n. - Something (often something deceptively attractive) that catches you unawares
- n. - A device to hurl clay pigeons into the air for trapshooters
- n. - The act of concealing yourself and lying in wait to attack by surprise
- n. - Informal terms for the mouth
- n. - A light two-wheeled carriage
- n. - A hazard on a golf course
- v. - Place in a confining or embarrassing position
- v. - Catch in or as if in a trap
- v. - Hold or catch as if in a trap
- v. - To hold fast or prevent from moving
Trap is worth 6 points in Scrabble, and 7 points in Words with Friends
There are 4 letters in trap: A P R T
4 Anagrams of Trap
Words that can be created with an extra letter added to trap:
16 words found using the letters in "Trap"
4 Letter Words
3 Letter Words
2 Letter Words