Want to beat your Scrabble friends no matter where you are?WordSolver Android App!
11 Definitions of Whip
The definition of whip, the meaning of the word Whip:
Is whip a scrabble word? Yes!
- n. - An instrument with a handle and a flexible lash that is used for whipping
- n. - A legislator appointed by the party to enforce discipline
- n. - A dessert made of sugar and stiffly beaten egg whites or cream and usually flavored with fruit
- n. - (golf) the flexibility of the shaft of a golf club
- n. - A quick blow delivered with a whip or whiplike object
- v. - Beat severely with a whip or rod
- v. - Defeat thoroughly
- v. - Thrash about flexibly in the manner of a whiplash
- v. - Strike as if by whipping
- v. - Whip with or as if with a wire whisk
- v. - Subject to harsh criticism
Whip is worth 12 points in Scrabble, and 12 points in Words with Friends
There are 4 letters in whip: H I P W
Words that can be created with an extra letter added to whip:
4 words found using the letters in "Whip"
3 Letter Words
2 Letter Words