Want to beat your Scrabble friends no matter where you are?WordSolver Android App!
7 Definitions of Lash
The definition of lash, the meaning of the word Lash:
Is lash a scrabble word? Yes!
- n. - Any of the short curved hairs that grow from the edges of the eyelids
- n. - Leather strip that forms the flexible part of a whip
- n. - A quick blow delivered with a whip or whiplike object
- v. - Beat severely with a whip or rod
- v. - Lash or flick about sharply
- v. - Strike as if by whipping
- v. - Bind with a rope, chain, or cord
Lash is worth 7 points in Scrabble, and 7 points in Words with Friends
There are 4 letters in lash: A H L S
Words that can be created with an extra letter added to lash:
13 words found using the letters in "Lash"
3 Letter Words
2 Letter Words