Is represent a Scrabble word?
Yes, represent is a Scrabble word!
...and is worth 11 points in Scrabble, and 13 points in Words with Friends
Represent is a valid Scrabble word.
Table of Contents
15 definitions of the word represent.
- Take the place of or be parallel or equivalent to
- Express indirectly by an image, form, or model; be a symbol
- Be representative or typical for
- Be a delegate or spokesperson for; represent somebody's interest or be a proxy or substitute for, as of politicians and office holders representing their constituents, or of a tenant representing other tenants in a housing dispute
- Serve as a means of expressing something
- Be characteristic of
- Form or compose
- Be the defense counsel for someone in a trial
- Create an image or likeness of
- Play a role or part
- Perform (a play), especially on a stage
- Describe or present, usually with respect to a particular quality
- Point out or draw attention to in protest or remonstrance
- Bring forward and present to the mind
- To establish a mapping (of mathematical elements or sets)
What Scrabble words can I make with the letters in represent?
2 Anagrams of Represent
Anagrams are words that use the same letters as other words, but in a different order.
Anagrams are sometimes called a Word Unscramble
Words that can be created with an extra letter added to represent:
There are 4 words that can be made by adding another letter to 'represent'.