Is aged a Scrabble word?
Yes, aged is a Scrabble word!
...and is worth 6 points in Scrabble, and 7 points in Words with Friends
Aged is a valid Scrabble word.
Aged is a word starting with a ending with d. Check our list of words starting with a ending with d.
Table of Contents
9 definitions of the word aged.
- Begin to seem older; get older
- Grow old or older
- Make older
- Advanced in years; (`aged' is pronounced as two syllables)
- At an advanced stage of erosion (pronounced as one syllable)
- Having attained a specific age; (`aged' is pronounced as one syllable)
- Of wines, fruit, cheeses; having reached a desired or final condition; (`aged' pronounced as one syllable)
- (used of tobacco) aging as a preservative process (`aged' is pronounced as one syllable)
- People who are old collectively
What Scrabble words can I make with the letters in aged?
2 Anagrams of Aged
Anagrams are words that use the same letters as other words, but in a different order.
Anagrams are sometimes called a Word Unscramble
Words that can be created with an extra letter added to aged:
There are 14 words that can be made by adding another letter to 'aged'.