Is present a Scrabble word?
Yes, present is a Scrabble word!
...and is worth 9 points in Scrabble, and 11 points in Words with Friends
Present is a valid Scrabble word.
Table of Contents
Dictionary definitions of the word present
The meaning of present
18 definitions of the word present.
- Give an exhibition of to an interested audience
- Bring forward and present to the mind
- Perform (a play), especially on a stage
- Hand over formally
- Give, especially as an honor or reward
- Give as a present; make a gift of
- Deliver (a speech, oration, or idea)
- Cause to come to know personally
- Represent abstractly, for example in a painting, drawing, or sculpture
- Present somebody with something, usually to accuse or criticize
- Formally present a debutante, a representative of a country, etc.
- Recognize with a gesture prescribed by a military regulation; assume a prescribed position
- Temporal sense; intermediate between past and future; now existing or happening or in consideration
- Being or existing in a specified place
- The period of time that is happening now; any continuous stretch of time including the moment of speech
- Something presented as a gift
- A verb tense that expresses actions or states at the time of speaking
What Scrabble words can I make with the letters in present?
6 Letter Words
5 Letter Words
4 Letter Words
3 Letter Words
3 Anagrams of Present
Anagrams are words that use the same letters as other words, but in a different order.
Anagrams are sometimes called a Word Unscramble
Words that can be created with an extra letter added to present:
Unscramble the letters in present
There are 7 words that can be made by adding another letter to 'present'.