Want to beat your Scrabble friends no matter where you are?WordSolver Android App!
Yes, present is a Scrabble word!
...and is worth 9 points in Scrabble, and 11 points in Words with Friends
1. Give an exhibition of to an interested audience
2. Bring forward and present to the mind
3. Perform (a play), especially on a stage
4. Hand over formally
6. Give, especially as an honor or reward
7. Give as a present; make a gift of
8. Deliver (a speech, oration, or idea)
9. Cause to come to know personally
10. Represent abstractly, for example in a painting, drawing, or sculpture
11. Present somebody with something, usually to accuse or criticize
12. Formally present a debutante, a representative of a country, etc.
13. Recognize with a gesture prescribed by a military regulation; assume a prescribed position
1. Temporal sense; intermediate between past and future; now existing or happening or in consideration
2. Being or existing in a specified place
1. The period of time that is happening now; any continuous stretch of time including the moment of speech
2. Something presented as a gift
3. A verb tense that expresses actions or states at the time of speaking
What Scrabble words can I make with the letters in present?
7 Letter Words
6 Letter Words
5 Letter Words
4 Letter Words
3 Letter Words
2 Letter Words