Want to beat your Scrabble friends no matter where you are?WordSolver Android App!
17 Definitions of Shifting
The definition of shifting, the meaning of the word Shifting:
Is shifting a scrabble word? Yes!
- n. - The act of moving from one place to another
- v. - Make a shift in or exchange of; then we switched"
- v. - Change place or direction
- v. - Move around
- v. - Move very slightly
- v. - Move from one setting or context to another
- v. - Change in quality
- v. - Move and exchange for another
- v. - Move sideways or in an unsteady way
- v. - Move abruptly
- v. - Use a shift key on a keyboard
- v. - Change phonetically as part of a systematic historical change
- v. - Change gears
- v. - Lay aside, abandon, or leave for another
- adj. - Continuously varying
- adj. - Changing position or direction
- adj. - (of soil) unstable
Shifting is worth 15 points in Scrabble, and 16 points in Words with Friends
There are 8 letters in shifting: F G H I I N S T
1 Anagram of Shifting
Words that can be created with an extra letter added to shifting:
83 words found using the letters in "Shifting"
8 Letter Words
7 Letter Words
6 Letter Words
5 Letter Words
4 Letter Words
3 Letter Words
2 Letter Words