Want to beat your Scrabble friends no matter where you are?WordSolver Android App!
8 Definitions of Nights
The definition of nights, the meaning of the word Nights:
Is nights a scrabble word? Yes!
- n. - The time after sunset and before sunrise while it is dark outside
- n. - A period of ignorance or backwardness or gloom
- n. - The period spent sleeping
- n. - The dark part of the diurnal cycle considered a time unit
- n. - Darkness
- n. - A shortening of nightfall
- n. - The time between sunset and midnight
- n. - Roman goddess of night; daughter of Erebus; counterpart of Greek Nyx
Nights is worth 10 points in Scrabble, and 11 points in Words with Friends
There are 6 letters in nights: G H I N S T
1 Anagram of Nights
Words that can be created with an extra letter added to nights:
53 words found using the letters in "Nights"
6 Letter Words
5 Letter Words
4 Letter Words
3 Letter Words
2 Letter Words