Want to beat your Scrabble friends no matter where you are?WordSolver Android App!
Yes, sight is a Scrabble word!
...and is worth 9 points in Scrabble, and 9 points in Words with Friends
1. Catch sight of; to perceive with the eyes
2. Take aim by looking through the sights of a gun (or other device)
1. An instance of visual perception
2. Anything that is seen
3. The ability to see; the visual faculty
4. A range of mental vision
5. The range of vision
6. The act of looking or seeing or observing
7. (often followed by `of') a large number or amount or extent
What Scrabble words can I make with the letters in sight?
4 Letter Words
3 Letter Words
2 Letter Words