Want to beat your Scrabble friends no matter where you are?WordSolver Android App!
9 Definitions of Sight
The definition of sight, the meaning of the word Sight:
Is sight a scrabble word? Yes!
- n. - An instance of visual perception
- n. - Anything that is seen
- n. - The ability to see; the visual faculty
- n. - A range of mental vision
- n. - The range of vision
- n. - The act of looking or seeing or observing
- n. - (often followed by `of') a large number or amount or extent
- v. - Catch sight of; to perceive with the eyes
- v. - Take aim by looking through the sights of a gun (or other device)
Sight is worth 9 points in Scrabble, and 9 points in Words with Friends
There are 5 letters in sight: G H I S T
Words that can be created with an extra letter added to sight:
22 words found using the letters in "Sight"
4 Letter Words
3 Letter Words
2 Letter Words