Is sight a Scrabble word?
Yes, sight is a Scrabble word!
...and is worth 9 points in Scrabble, and 9 points in Words with Friends
Sight is a valid Scrabble word.
Table of Contents
9 definitions of the word sight.
- Catch sight of; to perceive with the eyes
- Take aim by looking through the sights of a gun (or other device)
- An instance of visual perception
- Anything that is seen
- The ability to see; the visual faculty
- A range of mental vision
- The range of vision
- The act of looking or seeing or observing
- (often followed by `of') a large number or amount or extent
What Scrabble words can I make with the letters in sight?
Words that can be created with an extra letter added to sight:
There are 12 words that can be made by adding another letter to 'sight'.