Want to beat your Scrabble friends no matter where you are?WordSolver Android App!
5 Definitions of Shin
The definition of shin, the meaning of the word Shin:
Is shin a scrabble word? Yes!
- n. - The front part of the human leg between the knee and the ankle
- n. - A cut of meat from the lower part of the leg
- n. - The 22nd letter of the Hebrew alphabet
- n. - The inner and thicker of the two bones of the human leg between the knee and ankle
- v. - Climb awkwardly, as if by scrambling
Shin is worth 7 points in Scrabble, and 7 points in Words with Friends
There are 4 letters in shin: H I N S
3 Anagrams of Shin
Words that can be created with an extra letter added to shin:
12 words found using the letters in "Shin"
4 Letter Words
3 Letter Words
2 Letter Words