Want to beat your Scrabble friends no matter where you are?WordSolver Android App!
15 Definitions of Finish
The definition of finish, the meaning of the word Finish:
Is finish a scrabble word? Yes!
- n. - A decorative texture or appearance of a surface (or the substance that gives it that appearance)
- n. - The temporal end; the concluding time
- n. - A highly developed state of perfection; having a flawless or impeccable quality
- n. - The place designated as the end (as of a race or journey)
- n. - Designated event that concludes a contest (especially a race)
- n. - The downfall of someone (as of persons on one side of a conflict)
- n. - Event whose occurrence ends something
- n. - (wine tasting) the taste of a wine on the back of the tongue (as it is swallowed)
- n. - The act of finishing
- v. - Come or bring to a finish or an end; others finished in over 4 hours"
- v. - Finally be or do something
- v. - Have an end, in a temporal, spatial, or quantitative sense; either spatial or metaphorical
- v. - Provide with a finish
- v. - Finish eating all the food on one's plate or on the table
- v. - Cause to finish a relationship with somebody
Finish is worth 12 points in Scrabble, and 12 points in Words with Friends
There are 6 letters in finish: F H I I N S
Words that can be created with an extra letter added to finish:
20 words found using the letters in "Finish"
5 Letter Words
4 Letter Words
3 Letter Words
2 Letter Words