Yes, fights is a Scrabble word!
...and is worth 13 points in Scrabble, and 13 points in Words with Friends
Fights is a valid Scrabble word.
Table of Contents
9 definitions of the word 'fights'.
- Be engaged in a fight; carry on a fight
- Fight against or resist strongly
- Make a strenuous or labored effort
- Exert oneself continuously, vigorously, or obtrusively to gain an end or engage in a crusade for a certain cause or person; be an advocate for
- A hostile meeting of opposing military forces in the course of a war
- The act of fighting; any contest or struggle
- An aggressive willingness to compete
- An intense verbal dispute
- A boxing or wrestling match
What Scrabble words can I make with the letters in fights?
Words that can be created with an extra letter added to fights:
There are 2 words that can be made by adding another letter to 'fights'.