Want to beat your Scrabble friends no matter where you are?WordSolver Android App!
9 Definitions of Fights
The definition of fights, the meaning of the word Fights:
Is fights a scrabble word? Yes!
- n. - A hostile meeting of opposing military forces in the course of a war
- n. - The act of fighting; any contest or struggle
- n. - An aggressive willingness to compete
- n. - An intense verbal dispute
- n. - A boxing or wrestling match
- v. - Be engaged in a fight; carry on a fight
- v. - Fight against or resist strongly
- v. - Make a strenuous or labored effort
- v. - Exert oneself continuously, vigorously, or obtrusively to gain an end or engage in a crusade for a certain cause or person; be an advocate for
Fights is worth 13 points in Scrabble, and 13 points in Words with Friends
There are 6 letters in fights: F G H I S T
Words that can be created with an extra letter added to fights:
36 words found using the letters in "Fights"
5 Letter Words
4 Letter Words
3 Letter Words
2 Letter Words