Want to beat your Scrabble friends no matter where you are?WordSolver Android App!
9 Definitions of Fight
The definition of fight, the meaning of the word Fight:
Is fight a scrabble word? Yes!
- n. - A hostile meeting of opposing military forces in the course of a war
- n. - The act of fighting; any contest or struggle
- n. - An aggressive willingness to compete
- n. - An intense verbal dispute
- n. - A boxing or wrestling match
- v. - Be engaged in a fight; carry on a fight
- v. - Fight against or resist strongly
- v. - Make a strenuous or labored effort
- v. - Exert oneself continuously, vigorously, or obtrusively to gain an end or engage in a crusade for a certain cause or person; be an advocate for
Fight is worth 12 points in Scrabble, and 12 points in Words with Friends
There are 5 letters in fight: F G H I T
Words that can be created with an extra letter added to fight:
10 words found using the letters in "Fight"
4 Letter Words
3 Letter Words
2 Letter Words