Is things a Scrabble word?
Yes, things is a Scrabble word!
...and is worth 10 points in Scrabble, and 11 points in Words with Friends
Things is a valid Scrabble word.
Table of Contents
Dictionary definitions of the word things
The meaning of things
13 definitions of the word things.
- Any movable possession (especially articles of clothing)
- A special situation
- An action
- A special abstraction
- An artifact
- An event
- A vaguely specified concern
- A statement regarded as an object
- An entity that is not named specifically
- Any attribute or quality considered as having its own existence
- A special objective
- A persistent illogical feeling of desire or aversion
- A separate and self-contained entity
What Scrabble words can I make with the letters in things?
6 Letter Words
4 Letter Words
1 Anagram of Things
Anagrams are words that use the same letters as other words, but in a different order.
Anagrams are sometimes called a Word Unscramble
Words that can be created with an extra letter added to things:
Unscramble the letters in things
There are 6 words that can be made by adding another letter to 'things'.