Want to beat your Scrabble friends no matter where you are?WordSolver Android App!
Yes, stir is a Scrabble word!
...and is worth 4 points in Scrabble, and 4 points in Words with Friends
1. Move an implement through
2. Move very slightly
3. Stir feelings in
4. Stir the feelings, emotions, or peace of
5. Affect emotionally
6. Summon into action or bring into existence, often as if by magic
7. To begin moving, "As the thunder started the sleeping children began to stir"
8. Mix or add by stirring
1. A prominent or sensational but short-lived news event
2. Emotional agitation and excitement
3. A rapid active commotion
What Scrabble words can I make with the letters in stir?
3 Letter Words
2 Letter Words