Yes, stir is a Scrabble word!
...and is worth 4 points in Scrabble, and 4 points in Words with Friends
Stir is a valid Scrabble word.
Table of Contents
11 definitions of the word 'stir'.
- Move an implement through
- Move very slightly
- Stir feelings in
- Stir the feelings, emotions, or peace of
- Affect emotionally
- Summon into action or bring into existence, often as if by magic
- To begin moving, "As the thunder started the sleeping children began to stir"
- Mix or add by stirring
- A prominent or sensational but short-lived news event
- Emotional agitation and excitement
- A rapid active commotion
What Scrabble words can I make with the letters in stir?
Words that can be created with an extra letter added to stir:
There are 15 words that can be made by adding another letter to 'stir'.