Is hits a Scrabble word?
Yes, hits is a Scrabble word!
...and is worth 7 points in Scrabble, and 6 points in Words with Friends
Hits is a valid Scrabble word.
Table of Contents
Dictionary definitions of the word hits
The meaning of hits
24 definitions of the word hits.
- Cause to move by striking
- Hit against; come into sudden contact with
- Deal a blow to, either with the hand or with an instrument
- Reach a destination, either real or abstract
- Affect or afflict suddenly, usually adversely
- Hit with a missile from a weapon
- Encounter by chance
- Gain points in a game
- Cause to experience suddenly
- Make a strategic, offensive, assault against an enemy, opponent, or a target
- Kill intentionally and with premeditation
- Drive something violently into a location
- Reach a point in time, or a certain state or level
- Produce by manipulating keys or strings of musical instruments, also metaphorically
- Consume to excess
- Hit the intended target or goal
- Pay unsolicited and usually unwanted sexual attention to
- (baseball) a successful stroke in an athletic contest (especially in baseball)
- The act of contacting one thing with another
- A conspicuous success
- (physics) a brief event in which two or more bodies come together
- A dose of a narcotic drug
- A murder carried out by an underworld syndicate
- A connection made via the internet to another website
What Scrabble words can I make with the letters in hits?
4 Anagrams of Hits
Anagrams are words that use the same letters as other words, but in a different order.
Anagrams are sometimes called a Word Unscramble
Words that can be created with an extra letter added to hits:
Unscramble the letters in hits
There are 15 words that can be made by adding another letter to 'hits'.