Want to beat your Scrabble friends no matter where you are?WordSolver Android App!
8 Definitions of Night
The definition of night, the meaning of the word Night:
Is night a scrabble word? Yes!
- n. - The time after sunset and before sunrise while it is dark outside
- n. - A period of ignorance or backwardness or gloom
- n. - The period spent sleeping
- n. - The dark part of the diurnal cycle considered a time unit
- n. - Darkness
- n. - A shortening of nightfall
- n. - The time between sunset and midnight
- n. - Roman goddess of night; daughter of Erebus; counterpart of Greek Nyx
Night is worth 9 points in Scrabble, and 10 points in Words with Friends
There are 5 letters in night: G H I N T
1 Anagram of Night
Words that can be created with an extra letter added to night:
17 words found using the letters in "Night"
5 Letter Words
4 Letter Words
3 Letter Words
2 Letter Words