Is remits a Scrabble word?
Yes, remits is a Scrabble word!
...and is worth 8 points in Scrabble, and 9 points in Words with Friends
Remits is a valid Scrabble word.
Table of Contents
9 definitions of the word remits.
- Send (money) in payment
- Hold back to a later time
- Release from (claims, debts, or taxes)
- Refer (a matter or legal case) to another committee or authority or court for decision
- Make slack as by lessening tension or firmness
- Diminish or abate
- The topic that a person, committee, or piece of research is expected to deal with or has authority to deal with
- (law) the act of remitting (especially the referral of a law case to another court)
What Scrabble words can I make with the letters in remits?
6 Anagrams of Remits
Anagrams are words that use the same letters as other words, but in a different order.
Anagrams are sometimes called a Word Unscramble
Words that can be created with an extra letter added to remits:
There are 17 words that can be made by adding another letter to 'remits'.
- C: metrics
- F: firmest
- K: mirkest
- M: misterm
- L: milters
- U: mustier
- T: metrist