Want to beat your Scrabble friends no matter where you are?WordSolver Android App!
9 Definitions of Remits
The definition of remits, the meaning of the word Remits:
Is remits a scrabble word? Yes!
- n. - The topic that a person, committee, or piece of research is expected to deal with or has authority to deal with
- n. - (law) the act of remitting (especially the referral of a law case to another court)
- v. - Send (money) in payment
- v. - Hold back to a later time
- v. - Release from (claims, debts, or taxes)
- v. - Refer (a matter or legal case) to another committee or authority or court for decision
- v. - Forgive
- v. - Make slack as by lessening tension or firmness
- v. - Diminish or abate
Remits is worth 8 points in Scrabble, and 9 points in Words with Friends
There are 6 letters in remits: E I M R S T
6 Anagrams of Remits
Words that can be created with an extra letter added to remits:
93 words found using the letters in "Remits"
6 Letter Words
5 Letter Words
4 Letter Words
3 Letter Words
2 Letter Words