Is item a Scrabble word?
Yes, item is a Scrabble word!
...and is worth 6 points in Scrabble, and 7 points in Words with Friends
Item is a valid Scrabble word.
Table of Contents
6 definitions of the word item.
- (used when listing or enumerating items) also
- A distinct part that can be specified separately in a group of things that could be enumerated on a list
- A small part that can be considered separately from the whole
- A whole individual unit; especially when included in a list or collection
- An isolated fact that is considered separately from the whole
- An individual instance of a type of symbol
What Scrabble words can I make with the letters in item?
3 Anagrams of Item
Anagrams are words that use the same letters as other words, but in a different order.
Anagrams are sometimes called a Word Unscramble
Words that can be created with an extra letter added to item:
There are 4 words that can be made by adding another letter to 'item'.