Want to beat your Scrabble friends no matter where you are?WordSolver Android App!
6 Definitions of Item
The definition of item, the meaning of the word Item:
Is item a scrabble word? Yes!
- n. - A distinct part that can be specified separately in a group of things that could be enumerated on a list
- n. - A small part that can be considered separately from the whole
- n. - A whole individual unit; especially when included in a list or collection
- n. - An isolated fact that is considered separately from the whole
- n. - An individual instance of a type of symbol
- adv. - (used when listing or enumerating items) also
Item is worth 6 points in Scrabble, and 7 points in Words with Friends
There are 4 letters in item: E I M T
3 Anagrams of Item
Words that can be created with an extra letter added to item:
11 words found using the letters in "Item"
4 Letter Words
3 Letter Words
2 Letter Words