Want to beat your Scrabble friends no matter where you are?WordSolver Android App!
8 Definitions of Rims
The definition of rims, the meaning of the word Rims:
Is rims a scrabble word? Yes!
- n. - The shape of a raised edge of a more or less circular object
- n. - (basketball) the hoop from which the net is suspended
- n. - The outer part of a wheel to which the tire is attached
- n. - A projection used for strength or for attaching to another object
- n. - The top edge of a vessel or other container
- v. - Run around the rim of
- v. - Furnish with a rim
- v. - Roll around the rim of
Rims is worth 6 points in Scrabble, and 7 points in Words with Friends
There are 4 letters in rims: I M R S
1 Anagram of Rims
Words that can be created with an extra letter added to rims:
11 words found using the letters in "Rims"
4 Letter Words
3 Letter Words
2 Letter Words