Yes, rims is a Scrabble word!
...and is worth 6 points in Scrabble, and 7 points in Words with Friends
Rims is a valid Scrabble word.
Table of Contents
8 definitions of the word 'rims'.
- Run around the rim of
- Furnish with a rim
- Roll around the rim of
- The shape of a raised edge of a more or less circular object
- (basketball) the hoop from which the net is suspended
- The outer part of a wheel to which the tire is attached
- A projection used for strength or for attaching to another object
- The top edge of a vessel or other container
What Scrabble words can I make with the letters in rims?
1 Anagram of Rims
Anagrams are words that use the same letters as other words, but in a different order.
Anagrams are sometimes called a Word Unscramble
Words that can be created with an extra letter added to rims:
There are 8 words that can be made by adding another letter to 'rims'.