Want to beat your Scrabble friends no matter where you are?WordSolver Android App!
7 Definitions of Mires
The definition of mires, the meaning of the word Mires:
Is mires a scrabble word? Yes!
- n. - A soft wet area of low-lying land that sinks underfoot
- n. - Deep soft mud in water or slush
- n. - A difficulty or embarrassment that is hard to extricate yourself from
- v. - Entrap
- v. - Cause to get stuck as if in a mire
- v. - Be unable to move further
- v. - Soil with mud, muck, or mire
Mires is worth 7 points in Scrabble, and 8 points in Words with Friends
There are 5 letters in mires: E I M R S
3 Anagrams of Mires
Words that can be created with an extra letter added to mires:
38 words found using the letters in "Mires"
5 Letter Words
4 Letter Words
3 Letter Words
2 Letter Words