Is mires a Scrabble word?
Yes, mires is a Scrabble word!
...and is worth 7 points in Scrabble, and 8 points in Words with Friends
Mires is a valid Scrabble word.
Table of Contents
7 definitions of the word mires.
- Cause to get stuck as if in a mire
- Be unable to move further
- Soil with mud, muck, or mire
- A soft wet area of low-lying land that sinks underfoot
- Deep soft mud in water or slush
- A difficulty or embarrassment that is hard to extricate yourself from
What Scrabble words can I make with the letters in mires?
3 Anagrams of Mires
Anagrams are words that use the same letters as other words, but in a different order.
Anagrams are sometimes called a Word Unscramble
Words that can be created with an extra letter added to mires:
There are 18 words that can be made by adding another letter to 'mires'.