Want to beat your Scrabble friends no matter where you are?WordSolver Android App!
6 Definitions of Miter
The definition of miter, the meaning of the word Miter:
Is miter a scrabble word? Yes!
- n. - Joint that forms a corner; usually both sides are bevelled at a 45-degree angle to form a 90-degree corner
- n. - The surface of a beveled end of a piece where a miter joint is made
- n. - A liturgical headdress worn by bishops on formal occasions
- v. - Bevel the edges of, to make a miter joint
- v. - Confer a miter on (a bishop)
- v. - Fit together in a miter joint
Miter is worth 7 points in Scrabble, and 8 points in Words with Friends
There are 5 letters in miter: E I M R T
4 Anagrams of Miter
Words that can be created with an extra letter added to miter:
32 words found using the letters in "Miter"
5 Letter Words
4 Letter Words
3 Letter Words
2 Letter Words