Is miter a Scrabble word?
Yes, miter is a Scrabble word!
...and is worth 7 points in Scrabble, and 8 points in Words with Friends
Miter is a valid Scrabble word.
Table of Contents
6 definitions of the word miter.
- Bevel the edges of, to make a miter joint
- Confer a miter on (a bishop)
- Fit together in a miter joint
- Joint that forms a corner; usually both sides are bevelled at a 45-degree angle to form a 90-degree corner
- The surface of a beveled end of a piece where a miter joint is made
- A liturgical headdress worn by bishops on formal occasions
What Scrabble words can I make with the letters in miter?
4 Anagrams of Miter
Anagrams are words that use the same letters as other words, but in a different order.
Anagrams are sometimes called a Word Unscramble
Words that can be created with an extra letter added to miter:
There are 14 words that can be made by adding another letter to 'miter'.