Is items a Scrabble word?
Yes, items is a Scrabble word!
...and is worth 7 points in Scrabble, and 8 points in Words with Friends
Items is a valid Scrabble word.
Table of Contents
5 definitions of the word items.
- A distinct part that can be specified separately in a group of things that could be enumerated on a list
- A small part that can be considered separately from the whole
- A whole individual unit; especially when included in a list or collection
- An isolated fact that is considered separately from the whole
- An individual instance of a type of symbol
What Scrabble words can I make with the letters in items?
6 Anagrams of Items
Anagrams are words that use the same letters as other words, but in a different order.
Anagrams are sometimes called a Word Unscramble
Words that can be created with an extra letter added to items:
There are 10 words that can be made by adding another letter to 'items'.