Is remit a Scrabble word?
Yes, remit is a Scrabble word!
...and is worth 7 points in Scrabble, and 8 points in Words with Friends
Remit is a valid Scrabble word.
Table of Contents
9 definitions of the word remit.
- Send (money) in payment
- Hold back to a later time
- Release from (claims, debts, or taxes)
- Refer (a matter or legal case) to another committee or authority or court for decision
- Make slack as by lessening tension or firmness
- Diminish or abate
- The topic that a person, committee, or piece of research is expected to deal with or has authority to deal with
- (law) the act of remitting (especially the referral of a law case to another court)
What Scrabble words can I make with the letters in remit?
4 Anagrams of Remit
Anagrams are words that use the same letters as other words, but in a different order.
Anagrams are sometimes called a Word Unscramble
Words that can be created with an extra letter added to remit:
There are 14 words that can be made by adding another letter to 'remit'.