Yes, mire is a Scrabble word!
...and is worth 6 points in Scrabble, and 7 points in Words with Friends
Mire is a valid Scrabble word.
Table of Contents
7 definitions of the word 'mire'.
- Cause to get stuck as if in a mire
- Be unable to move further
- Soil with mud, muck, or mire
- A soft wet area of low-lying land that sinks underfoot
- Deep soft mud in water or slush
- A difficulty or embarrassment that is hard to extricate yourself from
What Scrabble words can I make with the letters in mire?
2 Anagrams of Mire
Anagrams are words that use the same letters as other words, but in a different order.
Anagrams are sometimes called a Word Unscramble
Words that can be created with an extra letter added to mire:
There are 14 words that can be made by adding another letter to 'mire'.