Want to beat your Scrabble friends no matter where you are?WordSolver Android App!
7 Definitions of Mire
The definition of mire, the meaning of the word Mire:
Is mire a scrabble word? Yes!
- n. - A soft wet area of low-lying land that sinks underfoot
- n. - Deep soft mud in water or slush
- n. - A difficulty or embarrassment that is hard to extricate yourself from
- v. - Entrap
- v. - Cause to get stuck as if in a mire
- v. - Be unable to move further
- v. - Soil with mud, muck, or mire
Mire is worth 6 points in Scrabble, and 7 points in Words with Friends
There are 4 letters in mire: E I M R
2 Anagrams of Mire
Words that can be created with an extra letter added to mire:
12 words found using the letters in "Mire"
4 Letter Words
3 Letter Words
2 Letter Words