Yes, trims is a Scrabble word!
...and is worth 7 points in Scrabble, and 8 points in Words with Friends
Trims is a valid Scrabble word.
Table of Contents
13 definitions of the word 'trims'.
- Remove the edges from and cut down to the desired size
- Decorate, as with ornaments
- Cut down on; make a reduction in
- Balance in flight by regulating the control surfaces
- Be in equilibrium during a flight
- Decorate (food), as with parsley or other ornamental foods
- Cultivate, tend, and cut back the growth of
- Cut closely
- Adjust (sails on a ship) so that the wind is optimally used
- A state of arrangement or appearance
- A decoration or adornment on a garment
- Attitude of an aircraft in flight when allowed to take its own orientation
- Cutting down to the desired size or shape
What Scrabble words can I make with the letters in trims?
Words that can be created with an extra letter added to trims:
There are 3 words that can be made by adding another letter to 'trims'.