Want to beat your Scrabble friends no matter where you are?WordSolver Android App!
13 Definitions of Trims
The definition of trims, the meaning of the word Trims:
Is trims a scrabble word? Yes!
- n. - A state of arrangement or appearance
- n. - A decoration or adornment on a garment
- n. - Attitude of an aircraft in flight when allowed to take its own orientation
- n. - Cutting down to the desired size or shape
- v. - Remove the edges from and cut down to the desired size
- v. - Decorate, as with ornaments
- v. - Cut down on; make a reduction in
- v. - Balance in flight by regulating the control surfaces
- v. - Be in equilibrium during a flight
- v. - Decorate (food), as with parsley or other ornamental foods
- v. - Cultivate, tend, and cut back the growth of
- v. - Cut closely
- v. - Adjust (sails on a ship) so that the wind is optimally used
Trims is worth 7 points in Scrabble, and 8 points in Words with Friends
There are 5 letters in trims: I M R S T
Words that can be created with an extra letter added to trims:
21 words found using the letters in "Trims"
4 Letter Words
3 Letter Words
2 Letter Words