Is origins a Scrabble word?
Yes, origins is a Scrabble word!
...and is worth 8 points in Scrabble, and 10 points in Words with Friends
Origins is a valid Scrabble word.
Table of Contents
6 definitions of the word origins.
- The place where something begins, where it springs into being
- Properties attributable to your ancestry
- An event that is a beginning; a first part or stage of subsequent events
- The point of intersection of coordinate axes; where the values of the coordinates are all zero
- The source of something's existence or from which it derives or is derived
- The descendants of one individual
What Scrabble words can I make with the letters in origins?
2 Anagrams of Origins
Anagrams are words that use the same letters as other words, but in a different order.
Anagrams are sometimes called a Word Unscramble
Words that can be created with an extra letter added to origins:
There are 9 words that can be made by adding another letter to 'origins'.