Want to beat your Scrabble friends no matter where you are?WordSolver Android App!
6 Definitions of Origins
The definition of origins, the meaning of the word Origins:
Is origins a scrabble word? Yes!
- n. - The place where something begins, where it springs into being
- n. - Properties attributable to your ancestry
- n. - An event that is a beginning; a first part or stage of subsequent events
- n. - The point of intersection of coordinate axes; where the values of the coordinates are all zero
- n. - The source of something's existence or from which it derives or is derived
- n. - The descendants of one individual
Origins is worth 8 points in Scrabble, and 10 points in Words with Friends
There are 7 letters in origins: G I I N O R S
2 Anagrams of Origins
Words that can be created with an extra letter added to origins:
70 words found using the letters in "Origins"
7 Letter Words
6 Letter Words
5 Letter Words
4 Letter Words
3 Letter Words
2 Letter Words