Is origin a Scrabble word?
Yes, origin is a Scrabble word!
...and is worth 7 points in Scrabble, and 9 points in Words with Friends
Origin is a valid Scrabble word.
Table of Contents
Dictionary definitions of the word origin
The meaning of origin
6 definitions of the word origin.
- The place where something begins, where it springs into being
- Properties attributable to your ancestry
- An event that is a beginning; a first part or stage of subsequent events
- The point of intersection of coordinate axes; where the values of the coordinates are all zero
- The source of something's existence or from which it derives or is derived
- The descendants of one individual
What Scrabble words can I make with the letters in origin?
Words that can be created with an extra letter added to origin:
Unscramble the letters in origin
There are 4 words that can be made by adding another letter to 'origin'.