Is rising a Scrabble word?
Yes, rising is a Scrabble word!
...and is worth 7 points in Scrabble, and 9 points in Words with Friends
Rising is a valid Scrabble word.
Table of Contents
23 definitions of the word rising.
- Move upward
- Increase in value or to a higher point
- Rise to one's feet
- Rise up
- Come to the surface
- Come into existence; take on form or shape
- Move to a better position in life or to a better job
- Go up or advance
- Become more extreme
- Get up and out of bed
- Rise in rank or status
- Become heartened or elated
- Exert oneself to meet a challenge
- Take part in a rebellion; renounce a former allegiance
- Increase in volume
- Come up, of celestial bodies
- Return from the dead
- Advancing or becoming higher or greater in degree or value or status
- Sloping upward
- Coming to maturity
- Newly come into prominence
- A movement upward
- Organized opposition to authority; a conflict in which one faction tries to wrest control from another
What Scrabble words can I make with the letters in rising?
1 Anagram of Rising
Anagrams are words that use the same letters as other words, but in a different order.
Anagrams are sometimes called a Word Unscramble
Words that can be created with an extra letter added to rising:
There are 11 words that can be made by adding another letter to 'rising'.