Is source a Scrabble word?
Yes, source is a Scrabble word!
...and is worth 8 points in Scrabble, and 10 points in Words with Friends
Source is a valid Scrabble word.
Table of Contents
11 definitions of the word source.
- Get (a product) from another country or business
- Specify the origin of
- The place where something begins, where it springs into being
- A document (or organization) from which information is obtained
- Anything that provides inspiration for later work
- A facility where something is available
- A person who supplies information
- Someone who originates or causes or initiates something
- (technology) a process by which energy or a substance enters a system
- Anything (a person or animal or plant or substance) in which an infectious agent normally lives and multiplies
- A publication (or a passage from a publication) that is referred to
What Scrabble words can I make with the letters in source?
3 Anagrams of Source
Anagrams are words that use the same letters as other words, but in a different order.
Anagrams are sometimes called a Word Unscramble
Words that can be created with an extra letter added to source:
There are 11 words that can be made by adding another letter to 'source'.