Want to beat your Scrabble friends no matter where you are?WordSolver Android App!
6 Definitions of Iron
The definition of iron, the meaning of the word Iron:
Is iron a scrabble word? Yes!
- n. - A heavy ductile magnetic metallic element; is silver-white in pure form but readily rusts; used in construction and tools and armament; plays a role in the transport of oxygen by the blood
- n. - A golf club that has a relatively narrow metal head
- n. - Implement used to brand live stock
- n. - Home appliance consisting of a flat metal base that is heated and used to smooth cloth
- v. - Press and smooth with a heated iron
- adj. - Extremely robust
Iron is worth 4 points in Scrabble, and 5 points in Words with Friends
There are 4 letters in iron: I N O R
3 Anagrams of Iron
Words that can be created with an extra letter added to iron:
11 words found using the letters in "Iron"
4 Letter Words
3 Letter Words
2 Letter Words